Traditional phase 1 and 2 studies in thoracic radiation oncology should be abandoned.
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Radiotherapy Related Research, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTraditional phase 1 and 2 studies in thoracic radiation oncology should be abandoned. 2014, 90 (3):487-9 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Clinical trials in thoracic radiation oncology: as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Authors: Machtay M, Bradley JD, Curran WJ
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 1
- Pembrolizumab Outperforms Docetaxel for NSCLC.
- Authors: Leslie M
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy followed by consolidation chemotherapy with bi-weekly docetaxel and carboplatin for stage III unresectable, non-small-cell lung cancer: clinical application of a protocol used in a previous phase II study.
- Authors: Saitoh J, Saito Y, Kazumoto T, Kudo S, Yoshida D, Ichikawa A, Sakai H, Kurimoto F, Kato S, Shibuya K
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 1
- Current status of and future strategies for multimodality treatment of unresectable stage III nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Huber RM, Reck M, Thomas M
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Is immune checkpoint inhibition part of standard therapy for stage III non-small cell lung cancer?
- Authors: Patel JD, Chmura SJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 15