Assessing the impact of diagnosis and the related supportive care needs in patients with cutaneous melanoma.
AffiliationChristie NHS Foundation Trust, Block C, Withington Hall Cotton Lane, Manchester, M20 4UX, UK, Zoe.Stamataki@christie.nhs.uk.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDespite the large number of people affected by melanoma, little is known about the specific needs of melanoma patients. Understanding the effects of melanoma diagnosis and the specific supportive care needs of this group of patients is a necessary step towards provision of effective psychosocial care.
CitationAssessing the impact of diagnosis and the related supportive care needs in patients with cutaneous melanoma. 2014: Support Care Cancer
JournalSupportive Care in Cancer
- Palliative care experiences of adult cancer patients from ethnocultural groups: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Busolo D, Woodgate R
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Coping with melanoma-related worry: a qualitative study of the experiences and support needs of patients with malignant melanoma.
- Authors: Bird J, Coleman P, Danson S
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Psychosocial Care Needs of Melanoma Survivors: Are They Being Met?
- Authors: Fischbeck S, Imruck BH, Blettner M, Weyer V, Binder H, Zeissig SR, Emrich K, Friedrich-Mai P, Beutel ME
- Issue date: 2015
- Sociodemographic, Medical, and Psychosocial Factors Associated With Supportive Care Needs in Adults Diagnosed With Uveal Melanoma.
- Authors: Williamson TJ, Jorge-Miller A, McCannel TA, Beran TM, Stanton AL
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 1
- A qualitative assessment of psychosocial impact, coping and adjustment in high-risk melanoma patients and caregivers.
- Authors: Tan JD, Butow PN, Boyle FM, Saw RP, O'Reilly AJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jun