Is it safe to insert a testicular prosthesis at the time of radical orchidectomy for testis cancer - an audit of 904 men undergoing radical orchidectomy.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom; Department of Urology Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Dept. of Urology, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo compare the complication rate associated with synchronous prosthesis insertion at the time of radical orchidectomy with orchidectomy alone.
CitationIs it safe to insert a testicular prosthesis at the time of radical orchidectomy for testis cancer - an audit of 904 men undergoing radical orchidectomy. 2014: BJU Int.
- Re: Is it Safe to Insert a Testicular Prosthesis at the Time of Radical Orchidectomy for Testis Cancer: An Audit of 904 Men Undergoing Radical Orchidectomy.
- Authors: Richie JP
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Testicular implants and patient satisfaction: a questionnaire-based study of men after orchidectomy for testicular cancer.
- Authors: Adshead J, Khoubehi B, Wood J, Rustin G
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Testicular prosthesis: Patient satisfaction and sexual dysfunctions in testis cancer survivors.
- Authors: Catanzariti F, Polito B, Polito M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 5
- Satisfaction With Testicular Prosthesis After Radical Orchiectomy.
- Authors: Clifford TG, Burg ML, Hu B, Loh-Doyle J, Hugen CM, Cai J, Djaladat H, Wayne K, Daneshmand S
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Testicular prostheses in patients with testicular cancer - acceptance rate and patient satisfaction.
- Authors: Dieckmann KP, Anheuser P, Schmidt S, Soyka-Hundt B, Pichlmeier U, Schriefer P, Matthies C, Hartmann M, Ruf CG
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 13