Is it safe to insert a testicular prosthesis at the time of radical orchidectomy for testis cancer - an audit of 904 men undergoing radical orchidectomy.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom; Department of Urology Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Dept. of Urology, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo compare the complication rate associated with synchronous prosthesis insertion at the time of radical orchidectomy with orchidectomy alone.
CitationIs it safe to insert a testicular prosthesis at the time of radical orchidectomy for testis cancer - an audit of 904 men undergoing radical orchidectomy. 2014: BJU Int.
- Testicular implants and patient satisfaction: a questionnaire-based study of men after orchidectomy for testicular cancer.
- Authors: Adshead J, Khoubehi B, Wood J, Rustin G
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Testicular prosthesis: Patient satisfaction and sexual dysfunctions in testis cancer survivors.
- Authors: Catanzariti F, Polito B, Polito M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 5
- Testicular prostheses in patients with testicular cancer - acceptance rate and patient satisfaction.
- Authors: Dieckmann KP, Anheuser P, Schmidt S, Soyka-Hundt B, Pichlmeier U, Schriefer P, Matthies C, Hartmann M, Ruf CG
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 13
- Feelings of loss and uneasiness or shame after removal of a testicle by orchidectomy: a population-based long-term follow-up of testicular cancer survivors.
- Authors: Skoogh J, Steineck G, Cavallin-Ståhl E, Wilderäng U, Håkansson UK, Johansson B, Stierner U, SWENOTECA.
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- The use of a suprascrotal or 'wink' incision for placing a testicular prosthesis.
- Authors: Libman JL, Pippi-Salle JL, Chan PT
- Issue date: 2006 Nov