2nd ESMO consensus conference on lung cancer: early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer consensus on diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
Van Schil, P
AffiliationRespiratory Oncology Unit (Pulmonology), University Hospital KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo complement the existing treatment guidelines for all tumour types, ESMO organises consensus conferences to focus on specific issues in each type of tumour. The 2nd ESMO Consensus Conference on Lung Cancer was held on 11-12 May 2013 in Lugano. A total of 35 experts met to address several questions on non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in each of four areas: pathology and molecular biomarkers, first-line/second and further lines in advanced disease, early-stage disease and locally advanced disease. For each question, recommendations were made including reference to the grade of recommendation and level of evidence. This consensus paper focuses on early-stage disease.
Citation2nd ESMO consensus conference on lung cancer: early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer consensus on diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. 2014, 25 (8):1462-74 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- 2nd ESMO Consensus Conference in Lung Cancer: locally advanced stage III non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Eberhardt WE, De Ruysscher D, Weder W, Le Péchoux C, De Leyn P, Hoffmann H, Westeel V, Stahel R, Felip E, Peters S, Panel Members.
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Second ESMO consensus conference on lung cancer: pathology and molecular biomarkers for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Kerr KM, Bubendorf L, Edelman MJ, Marchetti A, Mok T, Novello S, O'Byrne K, Stahel R, Peters S, Felip E, Panel Members.
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- 2nd ESMO Consensus Conference on Lung Cancer: non-small-cell lung cancer first-line/second and further lines of treatment in advanced disease.
- Authors: Besse B, Adjei A, Baas P, Meldgaard P, Nicolson M, Paz-Ares L, Reck M, Smit EF, Syrigos K, Stahel R, Felip E, Peters S, Panel Members., ESMO.
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- 1st ESMO Consensus Conference in lung cancer; Lugano 2010: small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Stahel R, Thatcher N, Früh M, Le Péchoux C, Postmus PE, Sorensen JB, Felip E, Panel members.
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Early and locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC): ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
- Authors: Vansteenkiste J, De Ruysscher D, Eberhardt WE, Lim E, Senan S, Felip E, Peters S, ESMO Guidelines Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct