Prevalence and correlates of unmet supportive care needs in patients with resected invasive cutaneous melanoma.
Lorigan, Paul C
AffiliationSchool of Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, University of Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractKnowledge about supportive care needs in patients with cutaneous invasive melanoma is scarce. We examined the unmet needs of melanoma patients treated with surgery and factors associated with these needs to assist health professionals identify areas needing clinical attention.
CitationPrevalence and correlates of unmet supportive care needs in patients with resected invasive cutaneous melanoma. 2014: Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Supportive care needs, anxiety, depression and quality of life amongst newly diagnosed patients with localised invasive cutaneous melanoma in Queensland, Australia.
- Authors: Beesley VL, Smithers BM, Khosrotehrani K, Khatun M, O'Rourke P, Hughes MC, Malt MK, Zonta MJ, Bayley GJ, Barbour AP, Brown LJ, D'Arcy J, Allan CP, Green AC
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Variations in supportive care needs of patients after diagnosis of localised cutaneous melanoma: a 2-year follow-up study.
- Authors: Beesley VL, Smithers BM, O'Rourke P, Janda M, Khosrotehrani K, Green AC
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Supportive care needs and distress in patients with non-melanoma skin cancer: Nothing to worry about?
- Authors: Körner A, Garland R, Czajkowska Z, Coroiu A, Khanna M
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Unmet supportive care needs and interest in services among patients with a brain tumour and their carers.
- Authors: Janda M, Steginga S, Dunn J, Langbecker D, Walker D, Eakin E
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Prevalence and correlates of the unmet supportive care needs of individuals diagnosed with a haematological malignancy.
- Authors: Boyes AW, Clinton-McHarg T, Waller AE, Steele A, D'Este CA, Sanson-Fisher RW
- Issue date: 2015 Apr