Investigation of a patient reported outcome tool to assess radiotherapy-related toxicity prospectively in patients with lung cancer.
Bayman, Neil A
Burt, Paul A
Harris, Maggie A
Lee, Lip W
Pemberton, Laura S
Sheikh, Hamid Y
AffiliationThe University of Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere is a paucity of data regarding the feasibility and relevance of Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) tools to assess radiotherapy-related toxicity in lung cancer.
CitationInvestigation of a patient reported outcome tool to assess radiotherapy-related toxicity prospectively in patients with lung cancer. 2014: Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Validity and Reliability of the US National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes Version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Authors: Dueck AC, Mendoza TR, Mitchell SA, Reeve BB, Castro KM, Rogak LJ, Atkinson TM, Bennett AV, Denicoff AM, O'Mara AM, Li Y, Clauser SB, Bryant DM, Bearden JD 3rd, Gillis TA, Harness JK, Siegel RD, Paul DB, Cleeland CS, Schrag D, Sloan JA, Abernethy AP, Bruner DW, Minasian LM, Basch E, National Cancer Institute PRO-CTCAE Study Group.
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Capturing acute toxicity data during lung radiotherapy by using a patient-reported assessment tool.
- Authors: Tang B, Giuliani M, Le LW, Higgins J, Bezjak A, Brade A, Cho BC, Sun A, Hope AJ
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- The Cambridge Breast Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy Trial: Comparison of Clinician- versus Patient-reported Outcomes.
- Authors: Mukesh MB, Qian W, Wah Hak CC, Wilkinson JS, Barnett GC, Moody AM, Wilson C, Coles CE
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Mode equivalence and acceptability of tablet computer-, interactive voice response system-, and paper-based administration of the U.S. National Cancer Institute's Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (PRO-CTCAE).
- Authors: Bennett AV, Dueck AC, Mitchell SA, Mendoza TR, Reeve BB, Atkinson TM, Castro KM, Denicoff A, Rogak LJ, Harness JK, Bearden JD, Bryant D, Siegel RD, Schrag D, Basch E, National Cancer Institute PRO-CTCAE Study Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 19
- Patient versus clinician symptom reporting using the National Cancer Institute Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events: results of a questionnaire-based study.
- Authors: Basch E, Iasonos A, McDonough T, Barz A, Culkin A, Kris MG, Scher HI, Schrag D
- Issue date: 2006 Nov