Audit of the job satisfaction levels of the UK radiography and physics workforce in UK radiotherapy centres 2012.
AffiliationThe Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, NHS Foundation Trust, England, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWorkforce planning reports identify a staff shortfall that jeopardizes the ability of UK radiotherapy centres to meet future demands. Obtaining an understanding of the work experiences of radiotherapy professionals will support the development of strategies to increase job satisfaction, productivity and effectiveness.
CitationAudit of the job satisfaction levels of the UK radiography and physics workforce in UK radiotherapy centres 2012. 2014, 87 (1039):20130742 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Stress, satisfaction and burnout amongst Australian and New Zealand radiation oncologists.
- Authors: Leung J, Rioseco P, Munro P
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- How Do Areas of Work Life Drive Burnout in Orthopaedic Attending Surgeons, Fellows, and Residents?
- Authors: Verret CI, Nguyen J, Verret C, Albert TJ, Fufa DT
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 1
- Work stress, satisfaction and burnout in New Zealand radiologists: comparison of public hospital and private practice in New Zealand.
- Authors: Lim RC, Pinto C
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Prevalence, causes and consequences of compassion satisfaction and compassion fatigue in emergency care: a mixed-methods study of UK NHS Consultants.
- Authors: Dasan S, Gohil P, Cornelius V, Taylor C
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Job satisfaction, burnout and turnover intention in occupational therapists working in mental health.
- Authors: Scanlan JN, Still M
- Issue date: 2013 Oct