Noninvasive tumor hypoxia measurement using magnetic resonance imaging in murine U87 glioma xenografts and in patients with glioblastoma.
AuthorsLinnik, I V
Scott, M L J
Holliday, K F
Woodhouse, N l
Waterton, J C
O'Connor, James P B
Hodgkinson, Cassandra L
Ward, Timothy H
Roberts, Darren L
Mills, S J
Buonaccorsi, G A
Naish, J H
Parker, G J M
AffiliationCentre for Imaging Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere is a clinical need for noninvasive, nonionizing imaging biomarkers of tumor hypoxia and oxygenation. We evaluated the relationship of T1 -weighted oxygen-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (OE-MRI) measurements to histopathology measurements of tumor hypoxia in a murine glioma xenograft and demonstrated technique translation in human glioblastoma multiforme.
CitationNoninvasive tumor hypoxia measurement using magnetic resonance imaging in murine U87 glioma xenografts and in patients with glioblastoma. 2014, 71 (5):1854-62 Magn Reson Med
JournalMagnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Investigation of hypoxia conditions using oxygen-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging measurements in glioma models.
- Authors: Fan Q, Tang CY, Gu D, Zhu J, Li G, Wu Y, Tao X
- Issue date: 2017 May 9
- The temporal correlation of dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with tumor angiogenesis in a murine glioblastoma model.
- Authors: Veeravagu A, Hou LC, Hsu AR, Cai W, Greve JM, Chen X, Tse V
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Data-driven mapping of hypoxia-related tumor heterogeneity using DCE-MRI and OE-MRI.
- Authors: Featherstone AK, O'Connor JPB, Little RA, Watson Y, Cheung S, Babur M, Williams KJ, Matthews JC, Parker GJM
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of the metastatic potential of melanoma xenografts.
- Authors: Ovrebø KM, Ellingsen C, Galappathi K, Rofstad EK
- Issue date: 2012 May 1
- GPU-accelerated nonparametric kinetic analysis of DCE-MRI data from glioblastoma patients treated with bevacizumab.
- Authors: Hsu YH, Ferl GZ, Ng CM
- Issue date: 2013 May