Development of UK recommendations on treatment for post-surgical erectile dysfunction.
Sangar, Vijay K
AffiliationThe Prostate Centre, London and the University of Hertfordshire, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo develop a management strategy (rehabilitation programme) for postsurgical erectile dysfunction (ED) among men experiencing ED associated with treatment of prostate, bladder or rectal cancer that is suitable for use in a UK NHS healthcare context.
CitationDevelopment of UK recommendations on treatment for post-surgical erectile dysfunction. 2014, 68 (5):590-608 Int J Clin Pract
JournalInternational Journal of Clinical Practice
- Development of UK guidance on the management of erectile dysfunction resulting from radical radiotherapy and androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.
- Authors: White ID, Wilson J, Aslet P, Baxter AB, Birtle A, Challacombe B, Coe J, Grover L, Payne H, Russell S, Sangar V, Van As N, Kirby M
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- The use of treatments for erectile dysfunction among survivors of prostate carcinoma.
- Authors: Schover LR, Fouladi RT, Warneke CL, Neese L, Klein EA, Zippe C, Kupelian PA
- Issue date: 2002 Dec 1
- Sexual rehabilitation and cancer survivorship: a state of art review of current literature and management strategies in male sexual dysfunction among prostate cancer survivors.
- Authors: Chung E, Brock G
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Use of medications or devices for erectile dysfunction among long-term prostate cancer treatment survivors: potential influence of sexual motivation and/or indifference.
- Authors: Miller DC, Wei JT, Dunn RL, Montie JE, Pimentel H, Sandler HM, McLaughlin PW, Sanda MG
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- [Sexual dysfunctions linked with prostatic diseases].
- Authors: Rouprêt M, Seisen T, De La Taille A, Desgrandchamps F
- Issue date: 2012 Jun