Immunohistochemical assessment of NY-ESO-1 expression in esophageal adenocarcinoma resection specimens.
AffiliationDepartment of Histopathology, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford M6 8HD, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess NY-ESO-1 expression in a cohort of esophageal adenocarcinomas.
CitationImmunohistochemical assessment of NY-ESO-1 expression in esophageal adenocarcinoma resection specimens. 2014, 20 (14):4011-6 World J Gastroenterol
JournalWorld Journal of Gastroenterology
- Expression of the putative stem cell marker Musashi-1 in Barrett's esophagus and esophageal adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Bobryshev YV, Freeman AK, Botelho NK, Tran D, Levert-Mignon AJ, Lord RV
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Is Barrett's esophagus the precursor of most adenocarcinomas of the esophagus and cardia? A biochemical study.
- Authors: Mendes de Almeida JC, Chaves P, Pereira AD, Altorki NK
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Cdx2 as a marker of epithelial intestinal differentiation in the esophagus.
- Authors: Phillips RW, Frierson HF Jr, Moskaluk CA
- Issue date: 2003 Nov
- Usefulness of insulin-like growth factor II mRNA-binding protein 3 (IMP3) as a new marker for the diagnosis of esophageal adenocarcinoma in challenging cases.
- Authors: Kazeminezhad B, Mirafsharieh SA, Dinyari K, Azizi D, Ebrahimi A
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Mucin gene expression and cell differentiation in human normal, premalignant and malignant esophagus.
- Authors: Guillem P, Billeret V, Buisine MP, Flejou JF, Lecomte-Houcke M, Degand P, Aubert JP, Triboulet JP, Porchet N
- Issue date: 2000 Dec 15