Is pre-trial quality assurance necessary? Experiences of the CONVERT Phase III randomized trial for good performance status patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer.
AffiliationMount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis study is an analysis of the pre-trial quality assurance (QA) exercises submitted by clinicians from radiotherapy (RT) centres across Europe and Canada to qualify for participation in the CONVERT trial.
CitationIs pre-trial quality assurance necessary? Experiences of the CONVERT Phase III randomized trial for good performance status patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer. 2014, 87 (1037):20130653 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Quality assurance of the SCOPE 1 trial in oesophageal radiotherapy.
- Authors: Wills L, Maggs R, Lewis G, Jones G, Nixon L, Staffurth J, Crosby T, SCOPE 1 trial management group and collaborators.
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 15
- Pre-trial quality assurance processes for an intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) trial: PARSPORT, a UK multicentre Phase III trial comparing conventional radiotherapy and parotid-sparing IMRT for locally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Clark CH, Miles EA, Urbano MT, Bhide SA, Bidmead AM, Harrington KJ, Nutting CM, UK PARSPORT Trial Management Group collaborators.
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Effect of accurate heart delineation on cardiac dose during the CONVERT trial.
- Authors: Groom N, Wilson E, Faivre-Finn C
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Radiotherapy quality assurance review in a multi-center randomized trial of limited-disease small cell lung cancer: the Japan Clinical Oncology Group (JCOG) trial 0202.
- Authors: Sanuki-Fujimoto N, Ishikura S, Hayakawa K, Kubota K, Nishiwaki Y, Tamura T
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 2
- Protocol for the CONVERT trial-Concurrent ONce-daily VErsus twice-daily RadioTherapy: an international 2-arm randomised controlled trial of concurrent chemoradiotherapy comparing twice-daily and once-daily radiotherapy schedules in patients with limited stage small cell lung cancer (LS-SCLC) and good performance status.
- Authors: Faivre-Finn C, Falk S, Ashcroft L, Bewley M, Lorigan P, Wilson E, Groom N, Snee M, Fournel P, Cardenal F, Bezjak A, Blackhall F
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 20