Five-year outcomes after iodine-125 seed brachytherapy for low-risk prostate cancer at three cancer centres in the UK.
AuthorsDickinson, Peter D
Logue, John P
Wylie, James P
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo report the outcomes of >1000 men with low-risk prostate cancer treated with low-dose-rate (LDR) brachytherapy at three large UK cancer centres.
CitationFive-year outcomes after iodine-125 seed brachytherapy for low-risk prostate cancer at three cancer centres in the UK. 2014, 113 (5):748-53 BJU Int
- Role of isotope selection in long-term outcomes in patients with intermediate-risk prostate cancer treated with a combination of external beam radiotherapy and low-dose-rate interstitial brachytherapy.
- Authors: Wernicke AG, Shamis M, Yan W, Trichter S, Sabbas AM, Goltser Y, Christos PJ, Brennan JS, Parashar B, Nori D
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Transperineal permanent seed implantation of "low-risk" prostate cancer: 5-year-experiences in 118 patients.
- Authors: Block T, Czempiel H, Zimmermann F
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Biochemical relapse-free survival in 400 patients treated with I-125 prostate brachytherapy: the Guildford experience.
- Authors: Nobes JP, Wells IG, Khaksar SJ, Money-Kyrle JF, Laing RW, Langley SE
- Issue date: 2009
- <sup>125</sup>I brachytherapy in younger prostate cancer patients : Outcomes in low- and intermediate-risk disease.
- Authors: Kindts I, Stellamans K, Billiet I, Pottel H, Lambrecht A
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Outcomes following iodine-125 prostate brachytherapy with or without neoadjuvant androgen deprivation.
- Authors: Ohashi T, Yorozu A, Saito S, Momma T, Toya K, Nishiyama T, Yamashita S, Shiraishi Y, Shigematsu N
- Issue date: 2013 Nov