Phase II trial of Cetuximab and conformal radiotherapy only in locally advanced pancreatic cancer with concurrent tissue sampling feasibility study.
Green, Matthew M L
Santorelli, Gillian R
Whitfield, Gillian A
Cullen, James N
West, Catharine M L
Valle, Juan W
Price, Patricia M
AffiliationAcademic Department of Radiation Oncology, Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre, The University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPreclinical data have indicated the anti-epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) agent cetuximab (Erbitux) as a radiosensitizer in pancreatic cancer, but this has not been specifically addressed in a clinical study. We report the results of an original study initiated in 2007, where cetuximab was tested with radiotherapy (RT) alone in locally advanced pancreatic cancer in a phase II trial (PACER).
CitationPhase II trial of Cetuximab and conformal radiotherapy only in locally advanced pancreatic cancer with concurrent tissue sampling feasibility study. 2014, 7 (1):55-64 Transl Oncol
- A Phase II Trial of Cetuximab, Gemcitabine, 5-Fluorouracil, and Radiation Therapy in Locally Advanced Nonmetastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Cetin V, Piperdi B, Bathini V, Walsh WV, Yunus S, Tseng JF, Whalen GF, Wassef WY, Kadish SP, Fitzgerald TJ, Mikule C, Wang Y, Grossman SR
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Epidermal growth factor receptor targeted therapy in stages III and IV head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Cripps C, Winquist E, Devries MC, Stys-Norman D, Gilbert R, Head and Neck Cancer Disease Site Group
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: preclinical and early clinical data.
- Authors: Reboul FL
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- Phase II study evaluating the addition of cetuximab to the concurrent delivery of weekly carboplatin, paclitaxel, and daily radiotherapy for patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neck.
- Authors: Suntharalingam M, Kwok Y, Goloubeva O, Parekh A, Taylor R, Wolf J, Zimrin A, Strome S, Ord R, Cullen KJ
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 1
- Phase II study of cetuximab in combination with cisplatin and radiation in unresectable, locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Eastern cooperative oncology group trial E3303.
- Authors: Egloff AM, Lee JW, Langer CJ, Quon H, Vaezi A, Grandis JR, Seethala RR, Wang L, Shin DM, Argiris A, Yang D, Mehra R, Ridge JA, Patel UA, Burtness BA, Forastiere AA
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 1