Use of adjuvant chemotherapy (CT) and radiotherapy (RT) in incompletely resected (R1) early stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A European survey conducted by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Young Oncologists Committee.
de Azambuja, E
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom; Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEarly stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is potentially curable with surgery. ESMO guidelines recommend cisplatin-based adjuvant chemotherapy (CT) for completely resected stage II-III NSCLC. There is limited evidence for the use of adjuvant CT and/or radiotherapy (RT) in incompletely resected (R1) early stage NSCLC.
CitationUse of adjuvant chemotherapy (CT) and radiotherapy (RT) in incompletely resected (R1) early stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A European survey conducted by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Young Oncologists Committee. 2014: Lung Cancer
- Adjuvant radiotherapy and chemotherapy for stage II or IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer after complete resection. Provincial Lung Cancer Disease Site Group.
- Authors: Logan DM, Lochrin CA, Darling G, Eady A, Newman TE, Evans WK
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Impact of adjuvant treatment for microscopic residual disease after non-small cell lung cancer surgery.
- Authors: Hancock JG, Rosen JE, Antonicelli A, Moreno A, Kim AW, Detterbeck FC, Boffa DJ
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Lung cancer treatment in New Zealand: physician's attitudes.
- Authors: Christmas T, Findlay M
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 18
- Cancer Care Ontario and American Society of Clinical Oncology adjuvant chemotherapy and adjuvant radiation therapy for stages I-IIIA resectable non small-cell lung cancer guideline.
- Authors: Pisters KM, Evans WK, Azzoli CG, Kris MG, Smith CA, Desch CE, Somerfield MR, Brouwers MC, Darling G, Ellis PM, Gaspar LE, Pass HI, Spigel DR, Strawn JR, Ung YC, Shepherd FA, Cancer Care Ontario., American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 1
- Patterns of disease failure after trimodality therapy of nonsmall cell lung carcinoma pathologic stage IIIA (N2). Analysis of Cancer and Leukemia Group B Protocol 8935.
- Authors: Kumar P, Herndon J 2nd, Langer M, Kohman LJ, Elias AD, Kass FC, Eaton WL, Seagren SL, Green MR, Sugarbaker DJ
- Issue date: 1996 Jun 1