Genetic markers of toxicity from capecitabine and other fluorouracil-based regimens: Investigation in the QUASAR2 study, systematic review, and meta-analysis.
Braun, Michael S
Astrup Jensen, S
AffiliationWellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, NIHR Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre, University of Oxford
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFluourouracil (FU) is a mainstay of chemotherapy, although toxicities are common. Genetic biomarkers have been used to predict these adverse events, but their utility is uncertain.
CitationGenetic Markers of Toxicity From Capecitabine and Other Fluorouracil-Based Regimens: Investigation in the QUASAR2 Study, Systematic Review, and Meta-Analysis. 2014: J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- A candidate gene study of capecitabine-related toxicity in colorectal cancer identifies new toxicity variants at DPYD and a putative role for ENOSF1 rather than TYMS.
- Authors: Rosmarin D, Palles C, Pagnamenta A, Kaur K, Pita G, Martin M, Domingo E, Jones A, Howarth K, Freeman-Mills L, Johnstone E, Wang H, Love S, Scudder C, Julier P, Fernández-Rozadilla C, Ruiz-Ponte C, Carracedo A, Castellvi-Bel S, Castells A, Gonzalez-Neira A, Taylor J, Kerr R, Kerr D, Tomlinson I
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Thymidylate synthase (TYMS) and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPYD) polymorphisms in the Korean population for prediction of 5-fluorouracil-associated toxicity.
- Authors: Cho HJ, Park YS, Kang WK, Kim JW, Lee SY
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Genetic biomarkers for Fluorouracil toxicity prediction: the long road to clinical utility.
- Authors: Lee AM, Diasio RB
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 1
- Toxicity and efficacy of 5-fluorouracil and capecitabine in a patient with TYMS gene polymorphism: A challenge or a dilemma?
- Authors: Shahrokni A, Rajebi MR, Saif MW
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Association of molecular markers with toxicity outcomes in a randomized trial of chemotherapy for advanced colorectal cancer: the FOCUS trial.
- Authors: Braun MS, Richman SD, Thompson L, Daly CL, Meade AM, Adlard JW, Allan JM, Parmar MK, Quirke P, Seymour MT
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 20