Quantification of skeletal metastases in castrate resistant prostate cancer predicts progression free and overall survival.
Brown, Michael D
Renehan, Andrew G
Clarke, Noel W
AffiliationThe Genito Urinary Cancer Research Group, Institute of Cancer Sciences, Paterson Building, University of Manchester, M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo report a simplified and effective method for substratification of M1 castrate resistant prostate cancer by correlating progression free and overall survival with simple numeric quantification of skeletal metastases.
CitationQuantification of skeletal metastases in castrate resistant prostate cancer predicts progression free and overall survival. 2014: BJU Int
- In Men with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer, Visceral Metastases Predict Shorter Overall Survival: What Predicts Visceral Metastases? Results from the SEARCH Database.
- Authors: Whitney CA, Howard LE, Posadas EM, Amling CL, Aronson WJ, Cooperberg MR, Kane CJ, Terris MK, Freedland SJ
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- The influence of prior abiraterone treatment on the clinical activity of docetaxel in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Schweizer MT, Zhou XC, Wang H, Bassi S, Carducci MA, Eisenberger MA, Antonarakis ES
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase velocity strongly predicts overall survival and the risk of bone metastases in castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Metwalli AR, Rosner IL, Cullen J, Chen Y, Brand T, Brassell SA, Lesperance J, Porter C, Sterbis J, McLeod DG
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Do skeletal-related events predict overall survival in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer?
- Authors: Howard LE, De Hoedt AM, Aronson WJ, Kane CJ, Amling CL, Cooperberg MR, Terris MK, Divers CH, Valderrama A, Freedland SJ
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- A 2-Gene Panel Derived From Prostate Cancer-Enhanced Transcripts in Whole Blood Is Prognostic for Survival and Predicts Treatment Benefit in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Heck MM, Thalgott M, Schmid SC, Oh WK, Gong Y, Wang L, Zhu J, Seitz AK, Porst D, Höppner M, Retz M, Gschwend JE, Nawroth R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep