Prognostic factors for mortality with fungal blood stream infections in patients with hematological and non-hematological malignancies.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis single center retrospective analysis was undertaken to identify the incidence, clinical impact, and prognostic factors for mortality associated with fungal blood stream infections (BSI) in cancer patients.
CitationPrognostic factors for mortality with fungal blood stream infections in patients with hematological and non-hematological malignancies. 2013, 2 (4):220-4 South Asian J Cancer
JournalSouth Asian Journal of Cancer
- A risk factor analysis of healthcare-associated fungal infections in an intensive care unit: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Yang SP, Chen YY, Hsu HS, Wang FD, Chen LY, Fung CP
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 9
- Candida and candidaemia. Susceptibility and epidemiology.
- Authors: Arendrup MC
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Bloodstream infections in pediatric patients.
- Authors: Babay HA, Twum-Danso K, Kambal AM, Al-Otaibi FE
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Blood stream infections after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: a single-center experience with the use of levofloxacin prophylaxis.
- Authors: Busca A, Cavecchia I, Locatelli F, D'Ardia S, De Rosa FG, Marmont F, Ciccone G, Baldi I, Serra R, Gaido E, Falda M
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- The increased role of non-albicans species in candidaemia: results from a 3-year surveillance study.
- Authors: Tan TY, Tan AL, Tee NW, Ng LS, Chee CW
- Issue date: 2010 Nov