EVI1 expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is not restricted to MLL and BCR/ABL rearrangements and is influenced by age.
de Leonibus, C
White, Daniel J
van den Heuvel-Eibrink, M
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEVI1 expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is not restricted to MLL and BCR/ABL rearrangements and is influenced by age. 2014, 4:e179 Blood Cancer J
JournalBlood Cancer Journal
- [Clinical characteristics of childhood leukemia with EVI1 gene and BCR/ABL gene co-expression].
- Authors: Jiang M, Li XQ, Hu D, Zhang ZQ, Yang YY, Bai LC, Jin RM
- Issue date: 2014 May
- [Detection of BCR/ABL, MLL/AF4 and TEL/AML1 hybrid genes and monitoring of minimal residual disease in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia].
- Authors: Trka J, Zuna J, Haskovec C, Brabencová A, Kalinová M, Muzíková K, Paukertová R, Hrusák O, Zemanová Z, Michalová K, Starý J
- Issue date: 1999 Jan 4
- In vitro resistance of leukaemic blasts to prednisolone in bcr-abl positive childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Gupta M, Kumar A, Dabadghao S
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- High frequency and poor prognosis of late childhood BCR-ABL-positive and MLL-AF4-positive ALL define the need for advanced molecular diagnostics and improved therapeutic strategies in pediatric B-ALL in Pakistan.
- Authors: Iqbal Z, Akhtar T, Awan T, Aleem A, Sabir N, Rasool M, Absar M, Akram AM, Shammas MA, Shah IH, Khalid M, Taj AS, Jameel A, Alanazi A, Gill AT, Hashmi JA, Hussain A, Sabar MF, Khalid AM, Qazi MH, Karim S, Siddiqi MH, Mahmood A, Iqbal M, Saeed A, Irfan MI
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- High EVI1 expression is associated with MLL rearrangements and predicts decreased survival in paediatric acute myeloid leukaemia: a report from the children's oncology group.
- Authors: Ho PA, Alonzo TA, Gerbing RB, Pollard JA, Hirsch B, Raimondi SC, Cooper T, Gamis AS, Meshinchi S
- Issue date: 2013 Sep