EVI1 expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is not restricted to MLL and BCR/ABL rearrangements and is influenced by age.
de Leonibus, C
White, Daniel J
van den Heuvel-Eibrink, M
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEVI1 expression in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is not restricted to MLL and BCR/ABL rearrangements and is influenced by age. 2014, 4:e179 Blood Cancer J
JournalBlood Cancer Journal
- [Clinical characteristics of childhood leukemia with EVI1 gene and BCR/ABL gene co-expression].
- Authors: Jiang M, Li XQ, Hu D, Zhang ZQ, Yang YY, Bai LC, Jin RM
- Issue date: 2014 May
- [Detection of BCR/ABL, MLL/AF4 and TEL/AML1 hybrid genes and monitoring of minimal residual disease in pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia].
- Authors: Trka J, Zuna J, Haskovec C, Brabencová A, Kalinová M, Muzíková K, Paukertová R, Hrusák O, Zemanová Z, Michalová K, Starý J
- Issue date: 1999 Jan 4
- In vitro resistance of leukaemic blasts to prednisolone in bcr-abl positive childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Gupta M, Kumar A, Dabadghao S
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis of gene rearrangements in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Authors: Woo HY, Kim DW, Park H, Seong KW, Koo HH, Kim SH
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- High EVI1 expression is associated with MLL rearrangements and predicts decreased survival in paediatric acute myeloid leukaemia: a report from the children's oncology group.
- Authors: Ho PA, Alonzo TA, Gerbing RB, Pollard JA, Hirsch B, Raimondi SC, Cooper T, Gamis AS, Meshinchi S
- Issue date: 2013 Sep