Tumour bed clip localisation for targeted breast radiotherapy: Compliance is proportional to trial-related research activity: Tumour bed clip localisation in breast radiotherapy.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn breast cancer, with the increasing use of intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), the need for accurate tumour bed localisation is paramount. We determined current practice of clip usage in patients referred to a regional centre for radiotherapy following breast conserving surgery. We also investigated whether participation of surgical units in IMRT trials, where tumour bed clip use is emphasised, was associated with clip insertion.
CitationTumour bed clip localisation for targeted breast radiotherapy: Compliance is proportional to trial-related research activity: Tumour bed clip localisation in breast radiotherapy. 2013: Eur J Surg Oncol
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Titanium clip placement to allow accurate tumour bed localisation following breast conserving surgery: audit on behalf of the IMPORT Trial Management Group.
- Authors: Coles CE, Wilson CB, Cumming J, Benson JR, Forouhi P, Wilkinson JS, Jena R, Wishart GC
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Surgical Clips in Breast-conserving Surgery: Do they Represent the Tumour Bed Accurately?
- Authors: Demircioglu O, Aribal E, Uluer M, Ozgen Z, Demircioglu F
- Issue date: 2019
- Authors: Harris EJ, Mukesh M, Jena R, Baker A, Bartelink H, Brooks C, Dean J, Donovan EM, Collette S, Eagle S, Fenwick JD, Graham PH, Haviland JS, Kirby AM, Mayles H, Mitchell RA, Perry R, Poortmans P, Poynter A, Shentall G, Titley J, Thompson A, Yarnold JR, Coles CE, Evans PM, on behalf of the IMPORT Trials Management Group
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- [Breast-conserving surgery and irradiation for early breast cancer: value of surgical clips in the surgical cavity].
- Authors: Deniaud-Alexandre E, Touboul E, Lefranc JP, Rolland J, Lin L, Julia LF, Keraudy K, Foulquier JN
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Clinical impact of IMPORT HIGH trial (CRUK/06/003) on breast radiotherapy practices in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Tsang Y, Ciurlionis L, Kirby AM, Locke I, Venables K, Yarnold JR, Titley J, Bliss J, Coles CE, IMPORT Trial Management Group.
- Issue date: 2015