Meta-analysis of individual patient data from randomized trials of chemotherapy plus cetuximab as first-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
de Blas, B
von Heydebreck, A
AffiliationCentre Hospitalier Universitaire de Montpellier, Hôpital Arnaud de Villeneuve, Montpellier, France
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFour randomized phase II/III trials investigated the addition of cetuximab to platinum-based, first-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). A meta-analysis was performed to examine the benefit/risk ratio for the addition of cetuximab to chemotherapy.
CitationMeta-analysis of individual patient data from randomized trials of chemotherapy plus cetuximab as first-line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer. 2014, 83 (2):211-8 Lung Cancer
- First-cycle rash and survival in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer receiving cetuximab in combination with first-line chemotherapy: a subgroup analysis of data from the FLEX phase 3 study.
- Authors: Gatzemeier U, von Pawel J, Vynnychenko I, Zatloukal P, de Marinis F, Eberhardt WE, Paz-Ares L, Schumacher KM, Goddemeier T, O'Byrne KJ, Pirker R
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- EGFR expression as a predictor of survival for first-line chemotherapy plus cetuximab in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: analysis of data from the phase 3 FLEX study.
- Authors: Pirker R, Pereira JR, von Pawel J, Krzakowski M, Ramlau R, Park K, de Marinis F, Eberhardt WE, Paz-Ares L, Störkel S, Schumacher KM, von Heydebreck A, Celik I, O'Byrne KJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Docetaxel or pemetrexed with or without cetuximab in recurrent or progressive non-small-cell lung cancer after platinum-based therapy: a phase 3, open-label, randomised trial.
- Authors: Kim ES, Neubauer M, Cohn A, Schwartzberg L, Garbo L, Caton J, Robert F, Reynolds C, Katz T, Chittoor S, Simms L, Saxman S
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- [Gemcitabine in the first line therapy of advanced and metastatic non-small-cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC): review of the results of phase III studies].
- Authors: Langer F, Helsberg K, Schütte WH, Leschinger MI
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- Cetuximab and first-line taxane/carboplatin chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: results of the randomized multicenter phase III trial BMS099.
- Authors: Lynch TJ, Patel T, Dreisbach L, McCleod M, Heim WJ, Hermann RC, Paschold E, Iannotti NO, Dakhil S, Gorton S, Pautret V, Weber MR, Woytowitz D
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 20