A systematic review of non-surgical treatments for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPancreatic neuroendocrine tumours (pNETs) are rare and the majority of patients present with advanced disease. Such patients have limited treatment options. We conducted a systematic review of published clinical trials of non-surgical interventions in pNET, to understand the efficacy, safety and health related quality of life (HRQoL) outcomes from the current evidence base.
CitationA systematic review of non-surgical treatments for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours. 2013: Cancer Treat Rev
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- Chemotherapy for advanced non-pancreatic well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumours of the gastrointestinal tract, a systematic review and meta-analysis: A lost cause?
- Authors: Lamarca A, Elliott E, Barriuso J, Backen A, McNamara MG, Hubner R, Valle JW
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Treatment options for PNET liver metastases: a systematic review.
- Authors: Nigri G, Petrucciani N, Debs T, Mangogna LM, Crovetto A, Moschetta G, Persechino R, Aurello P, Ramacciato G
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 14
- The Role of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Authors: Krug S, Gress TM, Michl P, Rinke A
- Issue date: 2017
- Nonfunctional Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors: Advances in Diagnosis, Management, and Controversies.
- Authors: Dumlu EG, Karakoç D, Özdemir A
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Health-related quality of life in well-differentiated metastatic gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Authors: Jiménez-Fonseca P, Carmona-Bayonas A, Martín-Pérez E, Crespo G, Serrano R, Llanos M, Villabona C, García-Carbonero R, Aller J, Capdevila J, Grande E, Spanish Neuroendocrine Tumor Group (GETNE).
- Issue date: 2015 Sep