A systematic review of non-surgical treatments for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPancreatic neuroendocrine tumours (pNETs) are rare and the majority of patients present with advanced disease. Such patients have limited treatment options. We conducted a systematic review of published clinical trials of non-surgical interventions in pNET, to understand the efficacy, safety and health related quality of life (HRQoL) outcomes from the current evidence base.
CitationA systematic review of non-surgical treatments for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours. 2013: Cancer Treat Rev
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- Chemotherapy for advanced non-pancreatic well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumours of the gastrointestinal tract, a systematic review and meta-analysis: A lost cause?
- Authors: Lamarca A, Elliott E, Barriuso J, Backen A, McNamara MG, Hubner R, Valle JW
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- A rapid and systematic review of the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of topotecan for ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Forbes C, Shirran L, Bagnall AM, Duffy S, ter Riet G
- Issue date: 2001
- Treatment options for PNET liver metastases: a systematic review.
- Authors: Nigri G, Petrucciani N, Debs T, Mangogna LM, Crovetto A, Moschetta G, Persechino R, Aurello P, Ramacciato G
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 14
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures for the treatment of lumbar disc herniation.
- Authors: Lühmann D, Burkhardt-Hammer T, Borowski C, Raspe H
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 15
- The Role of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Authors: Krug S, Gress TM, Michl P, Rinke A
- Issue date: 2017