Predicting response to Bevacizumab in ovarian cancer: a panel of potential biomarkers informing treatment selection.
Jayson, Gordon C
AffiliationClinical Trials Research Unit, Leeds Institute of Clinical Trials Research, University of Leeds;
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study was to identify and validate novel predictive and/or prognostic serum proteomic biomarkers in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) treated as part of the phase III international ICON7 clinical trial.
CitationPredicting response to bevacizumab in ovarian cancer: a panel of potential biomarkers informing treatment selection. 2013, 19 (18):5227-39 Clin Cancer Res
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- Prognostic significance of rising serum CA-125 levels within the normal range in patients with epithelial ovarian, primary peritoneal, and tubal cancers, who, after initial treatment, had a complete clinical response.
- Authors: Levy T, Weiser R, Boaz M, Shem EB, Golan A, Menczer J
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Prognostic significance of the number of postoperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy cycles for patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Suidan RS, Zhou Q, Iasonos A, O'Cearbhaill RE, Chi DS, Long Roche KC, Tanner EJ, Denesopolis J, Barakat RR, Zivanovic O
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Patterns of recurrence in patients treated with bevacizumab in the primary treatment of advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Rauh-Hain JA, Guseh SH, Esselen KM, Growdon WB, Schorge JO, Horowitz NS, Krasner CN, del Carmen MG, Birrer MJ, Dizon DS
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- What is the benefit of bevacizumab combined with chemotherapy in patients with recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal malignancies?
- Authors: Cheng X, Moroney JW, Levenback CF, Fu S, Jaishuen A, Kavanagh JJ
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Improved survival trends in platinum-resistant patients with advanced ovarian, fallopian or peritoneal cancer treated with first-line paclitaxel/platinum chemotherapy: the impact of novel agents.
- Authors: Bamias A, Bamia C, Zagouri F, Kostouros E, Kakoyianni K, Rodolakis A, Vlahos G, Haidopoulos D, Thomakos N, Antsaklis A, Dimopoulos MA
- Issue date: 2013