Efficacy and safety of Ipilimumab in metastatic melanoma patients surviving more than 2 years following treatment in a phase III trial (MDX010-20).
AffiliationDivision of Hematology/Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn a phase III trial (ClinicalTrials.gov registration ID: NCT00094653), ipilimumab significantly improved survival versus a vaccine control in pretreated patients with metastatic melanoma. Here, we characterize outcomes of those patients who survived ≥ 2 years.
CitationEfficacy and safety of Ipilimumab in metastatic melanoma patients surviving more than 2 years following treatment in a phase III trial (MDX010-20). 2013, 24 (10):2694-8 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Improved survival with ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Hodi FS, O'Day SJ, McDermott DF, Weber RW, Sosman JA, Haanen JB, Gonzalez R, Robert C, Schadendorf D, Hassel JC, Akerley W, van den Eertwegh AJ, Lutzky J, Lorigan P, Vaubel JM, Linette GP, Hogg D, Ottensmeier CH, Lebbé C, Peschel C, Quirt I, Clark JI, Wolchok JD, Weber JS, Tian J, Yellin MJ, Nichol GM, Hoos A, Urba WJ
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 19
- Health related quality of life outcomes for unresectable stage III or IV melanoma patients receiving ipilimumab treatment.
- Authors: Revicki DA, van den Eertwegh AJ, Lorigan P, Lebbe C, Linette G, Ottensmeier CH, Safikhani S, Messina M, Hoos A, Wagner S, Kotapati S
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 13
- CTLA-4 blockade with ipilimumab: long-term follow-up of 177 patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Prieto PA, Yang JC, Sherry RM, Hughes MS, Kammula US, White DE, Levy CL, Rosenberg SA, Phan GQ
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 1
- Efficacy and safety of retreatment with ipilimumab in patients with pretreated advanced melanoma who progressed after initially achieving disease control.
- Authors: Robert C, Schadendorf D, Messina M, Hodi FS, O'Day S, MDX010-20 investigators.
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 15
- Combined nivolumab and ipilimumab versus ipilimumab alone in patients with advanced melanoma: 2-year overall survival outcomes in a multicentre, randomised, controlled, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Hodi FS, Chesney J, Pavlick AC, Robert C, Grossmann KF, McDermott DF, Linette GP, Meyer N, Giguere JK, Agarwala SS, Shaheen M, Ernstoff MS, Minor DR, Salama AK, Taylor MH, Ott PA, Horak C, Gagnier P, Jiang J, Wolchok JD, Postow MA
- Issue date: 2016 Nov