Informing future research priorities into the psychological and social problems faced by cancer survivors: a rapid review and synthesis of the literature.
AffiliationFaculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo establish what is known regarding the psychological and social problems faced by adult cancer survivors (people who are living with and beyond a diagnosis of cancer) and identify areas future research should address.
CitationInforming future research priorities into the psychological and social problems faced by cancer survivors: a rapid review and synthesis of the literature. 2013, 17 (5):510-20 Eur J Oncol Nurs
JournalEuropean Journal of Oncology Nursing
- A literature review of the social and psychological needs of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Authors: Roland KB, Rodriguez JL, Patterson JR, Trivers KF
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Knowledge, ignorance and priorities for research in key areas of cancer survivorship: findings from a scoping review.
- Authors: Richardson A, Addington-Hall J, Amir Z, Foster C, Stark D, Armes J, Brearley SG, Hodges L, Hook J, Jarrett N, Stamataki Z, Scott I, Walker J, Ziegler L, Sharpe M
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 8
- Trajectories of psychological distress after colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Dunn J, Ng SK, Holland J, Aitken J, Youl P, Baade PD, Chambers SK
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Quality of life in young adult survivors of childhood cancer.
- Authors: Langeveld NE, Stam H, Grootenhuis MA, Last BF
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Psychological distress in long-term survivors of solid tumors diagnosed in childhood: a report from the childhood cancer survivor study.
- Authors: Zebrack BJ, Zevon MA, Turk N, Nagarajan R, Whitton J, Robison LL, Zeltzer LK
- Issue date: 2007 Jul