The interaction between prognostic and pharmacodynamic biomarkers.
AffiliationDepartment of Mathematics and Statistics, Fylde College, Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractInteractions between prognostic and pharmacodynamic (PD) biomarkers have received little attention.
CitationThe interaction between prognostic and pharmacodynamic biomarkers. 2013, 109 (7):1782-5 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Multi-level evidence that circulating CK18 is a biomarker of tumour burden in colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Greystoke A, Dean E, Saunders MP, Cummings J, Hughes A, Ranson M, Dive C, Renehan AG
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 23
- Clinical evaluation of M30 and M65 ELISA cell death assays as circulating biomarkers in a drug-sensitive tumor, testicular cancer.
- Authors: de Haas EC, di Pietro A, Simpson KL, Meijer C, Suurmeijer AJ, Lancashire LJ, Cummings J, de Jong S, de Vries EG, Dive C, Gietema JA
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Assessment of circulating biomarkers for potential pharmacodynamic utility in patients with lymphoma.
- Authors: Greystoke A, O'Connor JP, Linton K, Taylor MB, Cummings J, Ward T, Maders F, Hughes A, Ranson M, Illidge TM, Radford J, Dive C
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 15
- Circulating biomarkers of cell death after treatment with the BH-3 mimetic ABT-737 in a preclinical model of small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Micha D, Cummings J, Shoemaker A, Elmore S, Foster K, Greaves M, Ward T, Rosenberg S, Dive C, Simpson K
- Issue date: 2008 Nov 15
- Mismatch repair protein MSH2, cytokeratin 18 and cytokeratin 20 expression: clinicopathological correlation and prognostic value in colorectal cancer patients.
- Authors: González JJ, Bernardo CG, Sanz L, Fresno MF, Barbón E, Noval JG, Martínez E
- Issue date: 2007 Dec