Hawkins, Robert E
de Souza, P
De Giorgi, U
AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Genitourinary Oncology Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave., New York, NY 10021, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPazopanib and sunitinib provided a progression-free survival benefit, as compared with placebo or interferon, in previous phase 3 studies involving patients with metastatic renal-cell carcinoma. This phase 3, randomized trial compared the efficacy and safety of pazopanib and sunitinib as first-line therapy.
CitationPazopanib versus sunitinib in metastatic renal-cell carcinoma. 2013, 369 (8):722-31 N Engl J Med
JournalThe New England Journal of Medicine
- Phase II study of pazopanib as second-line treatment after sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a Southern China Urology Cancer Consortium Trial.
- Authors: Xie M, He CS, Huang JK, Lin QZ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Randomized, controlled, double-blind, cross-over trial assessing treatment preference for pazopanib versus sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: PISCES Study.
- Authors: Escudier B, Porta C, Bono P, Powles T, Eisen T, Sternberg CN, Gschwend JE, De Giorgi U, Parikh O, Hawkins R, Sevin E, Négrier S, Khan S, Diaz J, Redhu S, Mehmud F, Cella D
- Issue date: 2014 May 10
- Validation of a short questionnaire to measure symptoms and functional limitations associated with hand-foot syndrome and mucositis in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Lai JS, Beaumont JL, Diaz J, Khan S, Cella D
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 15
- Quality-adjusted time without symptoms or toxicity analysis of pazopanib versus sunitinib in patients with renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Beaumont JL, Salsman JM, Diaz J, Deen KC, McCann L, Powles T, Hackshaw MD, Motzer RJ, Cella D
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 1
- Pazopanib outscores sunitinib on tolerability.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan