Simulation of realistic linac motion improves the accuracy of a Monte Carlo based VMAT plan QA system.
AffiliationChristie Medical Physics and Engineering (CMPE), The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK; Manchester Academic Health Science Centre (MAHSC), Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester, UK. Electronic address: email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate the use of a software-based pre-treatment QA system for VMAT, which incorporates realistic linac motion during delivery.
CitationSimulation of realistic linac motion improves the accuracy of a Monte Carlo based VMAT plan QA system. 2013: Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Feasibility of a GATE Monte Carlo platform in a clinical pretreatment QA system for VMAT treatment plans using TrueBeam with an HD120 multileaf collimator.
- Authors: Lee B, Jeong S, Chung K, Yoon M, Park HC, Han Y, Jung SH
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Phantomless patient-specific TomoTherapy QA via delivery performance monitoring and a secondary Monte Carlo dose calculation.
- Authors: Handsfield LL, Jones R, Wilson DD, Siebers JV, Read PW, Chen Q
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- A method to reconstruct and apply 3D primary fluence for treatment delivery verification.
- Authors: Liu S, Mazur TR, Li H, Curcuru A, Green OL, Sun B, Mutic S, Yang D
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Secondary monitor unit calculations for VMAT using parallelized Monte Carlo simulations.
- Authors: Bhagroo S, French SB, Mathews JA, Nazareth DP
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Monte Carlo based, patient-specific RapidArc QA using Linac log files.
- Authors: Teke T, Bergman AM, Kwa W, Gill B, Duzenli C, Popescu IA
- Issue date: 2010 Jan