Self-management of patient body position, pose, and motion using wide-field, real-time optical measurement feedback: results of a volunteer study.
AuthorsParkhurst, James M
Price, Gareth J
Sharrock, Phillip J
Moore, Christopher J
AffiliationDeveloping Technologies, Christie Medical Physics and Engineering, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe present the results of a clinical feasibility study, performed in 10 healthy volunteers undergoing a simulated treatment over 3 sessions, to investigate the use of a wide-field visual feedback technique intended to help patients control their pose while reducing motion during radiation therapy treatment.
CitationSelf-management of patient body position, pose, and motion using wide-field, real-time optical measurement feedback: results of a volunteer study. 2013: Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Results from a clinical trial evaluating the efficacy of real-time body surface visual feedback in reducing patient motion during lung cancer radiotherapy.
- Authors: Price GJ, Faivre-Finn C, Stratford J, Chauhan S, Bewley M, Clarke L, Johnson CN, Moore CJ
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- [Opto-electronic techniques and 3D body surface reconstruction for the control of patient positioning in the radiotherapy of breast cancer].
- Authors: Baroni G, Troia A, Troia A, Orecchia R, Pedotti A
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Quasi-breath-hold technique using personalized audio-visual biofeedback for respiratory motion management in radiotherapy.
- Authors: Park YK, Kim S, Kim H, Kim IH, Lee K, Ye SJ
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Development of real time abdominal compression force monitoring and visual biofeedback system.
- Authors: Kim TH, Kim S, Kim DS, Kang SH, Cho MS, Kim KH, Shin DS, Suh TS
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 8
- Effects of audio coaching and visual feedback on the stability of respiration during radiotherapy.
- Authors: Baba F, Tanaka S, Nonogaki Y, Hasegawa S, Nishihashi M, Ayakawa S, Yamada M, Shibamoto Y
- Issue date: 2016 Aug