A phase I study of quisinostat (JNJ-26481585), an oral hydroxamate histone deacetylase inhibitor with evidence of target modulation and antitumor activity, in patients with advanced solid tumors.
Cowan, Richard A
de Bono, J
AffiliationUniversity of Glasgow, Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre, Glasgow; The Institute of Cancer Research/The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust; UCL Cancer Institute; St. George's University of London, London; Northern Centre for Cancer Care, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle; The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom; Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Beerse, Belgium; and Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Raritan, New Jersey.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the maximum-tolerated dose (MTD), dose-limiting toxicities (DLT), and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile of quisinostat, a novel hydroxamate, pan-histone deacetylase inhibitor (HDACi).
CitationA phase I study of quisinostat (JNJ-26481585), an oral hydroxamate histone deacetylase inhibitor with evidence of target modulation and antitumor activity, in patients with advanced solid tumors. 2013, 19 (15):4262-72 Clin Cancer Res
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- Pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modelling-based optimisation of administration schedule for the histone deacetylase inhibitor abexinostat (S78454/PCI-24781) in phase I.
- Authors: Fouliard S, Robert R, Jacquet-Bescond A, du Rieu QC, Balasubramanian S, Loury D, Loriot Y, Hollebecque A, Kloos I, Soria JC, Chenel M, Depil S
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Phase II multicentre trial of oral quisinostat, a histone deacetylase inhibitor, in patients with previously treated stage IB-IVA mycosis fungoides/Sézary syndrome.
- Authors: Child F, Ortiz-Romero PL, Alvarez R, Bagot M, Stadler R, Weichenthal M, Alves R, Quaglino P, Beylot-Barry M, Cowan R, Geskin LJ, Pérez-Ferriols A, Hellemans P, Elsayed Y, Phelps C, Forslund A, Kamida M, Zinzani PL
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- First-in-human, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic phase I study of Resminostat, an oral histone deacetylase inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Authors: Brunetto AT, Ang JE, Lal R, Olmos D, Molife LR, Kristeleit R, Parker A, Casamayor I, Olaleye M, Mais A, Hauns B, Strobel V, Hentsch B, de Bono JS
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 1
- First-in-human study of the toxicity, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of CG200745, a pan-HDAC inhibitor, in patients with refractory solid malignancies.
- Authors: Kim KP, Park SJ, Kim JE, Hong YS, Lee JL, Bae KS, Cha H, Kwon SK, Ro S, Cho J, Kim TW
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Phase 1 study of oral abexinostat, a histone deacetylase inhibitor, in combination with doxorubicin in patients with metastatic sarcoma.
- Authors: Choy E, Flamand Y, Balasubramanian S, Butrynski JE, Harmon DC, George S, Cote GM, Wagner AJ, Morgan JA, Sirisawad M, Mani C, Hornicek FJ, Duan Z, Demetri GD
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 15