Targeting BTK with ibrutinib in relapsed or refractory mantle-cell lymphoma.
Radford, John A
AffiliationDepartment of Lymphoma and Myeloma, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) is a mediator of the B-cell-receptor signaling pathway implicated in the pathogenesis of B-cell cancers. In a phase 1 study, ibrutinib, a BTK inhibitor, showed antitumor activity in several types of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, including mantle-cell lymphoma.
CitationTargeting BTK with ibrutinib in relapsed or refractory mantle-cell lymphoma. 2013, 369 (6):507-16 N Engl J Med
JournalNew England Journal of Medicine
- Efficacy and safety of ibrutinib in Japanese patients with relapsed or refractory mantle cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Maruyama D, Nagai H, Fukuhara N, Kitano T, Ishikawa T, Shibayama H, Choi I, Hatake K, Uchida T, Nishikori M, Kinoshita T, Matsuno Y, Nishikawa T, Takahara S, Tobinai K
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Ibrutinib plus Venetoclax for the Treatment of Mantle-Cell Lymphoma.
- Authors: Tam CS, Anderson MA, Pott C, Agarwal R, Handunnetti S, Hicks RJ, Burbury K, Turner G, Di Iulio J, Bressel M, Westerman D, Lade S, Dreyling M, Dawson SJ, Dawson MA, Seymour JF, Roberts AW
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 29
- Patients with mantle cell lymphoma failing ibrutinib are unlikely to respond to salvage chemotherapy and have poor outcomes.
- Authors: Cheah CY, Chihara D, Romaguera JE, Fowler NH, Seymour JF, Hagemeister FB, Champlin RE, Wang ML
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Long-term follow-up of MCL patients treated with single-agent ibrutinib: updated safety and efficacy results.
- Authors: Wang ML, Blum KA, Martin P, Goy A, Auer R, Kahl BS, Jurczak W, Advani RH, Romaguera JE, Williams ME, Barrientos JC, Chmielowska E, Radford J, Stilgenbauer S, Dreyling M, Jedrzejczak WW, Johnson P, Spurgeon SE, Zhang L, Baher L, Cheng M, Lee D, Beaupre DM, Rule S
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 6
- Targeting BTK with ibrutinib in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Authors: Byrd JC, Furman RR, Coutre SE, Flinn IW, Burger JA, Blum KA, Grant B, Sharman JP, Coleman M, Wierda WG, Jones JA, Zhao W, Heerema NA, Johnson AJ, Sukbuntherng J, Chang BY, Clow F, Hedrick E, Buggy JJ, James DF, O'Brien S
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 4