AffiliationThe Christie Foundation Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe incidence of melanoma is rising faster than any other malignancy. As more cases are diagnosed, it is likely that general nurses will come into contact with melanoma patients. This article discusses the identification, treatment and prognosis for this group of patients.
CitationCauses and treatment of malignant melanoma.109 (28):12-5 Nurs Times
- Nursing the patient with malignant melanoma: early intervention.
- Authors: Wheeler T
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 12-25
- [Malignant melanoma].
- Authors: Schmid-Wendtner M, Wendtner CM
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Your patient with melanoma: staging, prognosis, and treatment.
- Authors: Rubin KM, Lawrence DP
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Latest developments in the treatment of melanoma: 'a penicillin moment for cancer'?
- Authors: Retsas S
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- New therapeutic strategies for renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Wood LS
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb