Balancing toxicity and efficacy: learning from trials and treatment using antiresorptive therapy in prostate cancer.
AuthorsClarke, Noel W
AffiliationThe Christie and Salford Royal Hospitals, Manchester, UK. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBalancing toxicity and efficacy: learning from trials and treatment using antiresorptive therapy in prostate cancer. 2013: Eur Urol
- Toxicities following treatment with bisphosphonates and receptor activator of nuclear factor-κB ligand inhibitors in patients with advanced prostate cancer.
- Authors: Gartrell BA, Coleman RE, Fizazi K, Miller K, Saad F, Sternberg CN, Galsky MD
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- [Osteoporosis in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for non-metastatic prostate cancer].
- Authors: Kudlacek S, Puntus T
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- [Inhibition of RANK ligand to treat bone metastases].
- Authors: Body JJ
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Osteonecrosis of the jaw after zoledronic acid and denosumab treatment.
- Authors: Fusco V, Galassi C, Berruti A, Ciuffreda L, Ortega C, Ciccone G, Angeli A, Bertetto O
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 10
- Denosumab versus zoledronic acid for treatment of bone metastases in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer: a randomised, double-blind study.
- Authors: Fizazi K, Carducci M, Smith M, Damião R, Brown J, Karsh L, Milecki P, Shore N, Rader M, Wang H, Jiang Q, Tadros S, Dansey R, Goessl C
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 5