Treatment patterns, outcomes, and resource utilisation of patients with metastatic melanoma in the U.K.: the MELODY study.
AuthorsLorigan, Paul C
AffiliationChristie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdvanced melanoma is an aggressive disease with a poor prognosis. Approved therapy is limited in the U.K. and, until recently, no treatment had improved survival over best supportive care. A deeper understanding of current clinical practice will help new agents find a place in future treatment pathways.
CitationTreatment patterns, outcomes, and resource utilisation of patients with metastatic melanoma in the U.K.: the MELODY study. 2013: Br J Dermatol
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Economic impact of healthcare resource utilisation patterns among patients diagnosed with advanced melanoma in the United Kingdom, Italy, and France: results from a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
- Authors: Johnston K, Levy AR, Lorigan P, Maio M, Lebbe C, Middleton M, Testori A, Bédane C, Konto C, Dueymes A, Sbarigia U, van Baardewijk M
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with advanced melanoma in France.
- Authors: Bedane C, Leccia MT, Sassolas B, Bregman B, Lebbé C, French investigators of the MELODY study.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Survival after intratumoral interleukin-2 treatment of 72 melanoma patients and response upon the first chemotherapy during follow-up.
- Authors: Weide B, Eigentler TK, Pflugfelder A, Leiter U, Meier F, Bauer J, Schmidt D, Radny P, Pföhler C, Garbe C
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Treatment patterns and outcomes among patients diagnosed with unresectable stage III or IV melanoma in Europe: a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
- Authors: Lebbe C, Lorigan P, Ascierto P, Testori A, Bédane C, Middleton M, van Baardewijk M, Konto C, Dueymes A, Maio M
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Treatment patterns and outcomes among patients with metastatic melanoma treated in community practice.
- Authors: Walker MS, Reyes C, Kerr J, Satram-Hoang S, Stepanski EJ
- Issue date: 2014 Nov