Treatment patterns, outcomes, and resource utilisation of patients with metastatic melanoma in the U.K.: the MELODY study.
AuthorsLorigan, Paul C
AffiliationChristie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdvanced melanoma is an aggressive disease with a poor prognosis. Approved therapy is limited in the U.K. and, until recently, no treatment had improved survival over best supportive care. A deeper understanding of current clinical practice will help new agents find a place in future treatment pathways.
CitationTreatment patterns, outcomes, and resource utilisation of patients with metastatic melanoma in the U.K.: the MELODY study. 2013: Br J Dermatol
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Survival after intratumoral interleukin-2 treatment of 72 melanoma patients and response upon the first chemotherapy during follow-up.
- Authors: Weide B, Eigentler TK, Pflugfelder A, Leiter U, Meier F, Bauer J, Schmidt D, Radny P, Pföhler C, Garbe C
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Economic impact of healthcare resource utilisation patterns among patients diagnosed with advanced melanoma in the United Kingdom, Italy, and France: results from a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
- Authors: Johnston K, Levy AR, Lorigan P, Maio M, Lebbe C, Middleton M, Testori A, Bédane C, Konto C, Dueymes A, Sbarigia U, van Baardewijk M
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with advanced melanoma in France.
- Authors: Bedane C, Leccia MT, Sassolas B, Bregman B, Lebbé C, French investigators of the MELODY study.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- [Recent treatment results for metastatic melanoma: data from the Dutch Melanoma Treatment Registry].
- Authors: van Zeijl MCT, van den Eertwegh AJM, Wouters MWJM, Jochems A, Schouwenburg MG, Haanen JBAG, Aarts MJ, van den Berkmortel FWPJ, de Groot JWB, Hospers GAP, Kapiteijn E, Koornstra RH, Piersma D, van Rijn RS, Suijkerbuijk KPM, Ten Tije AJ, van der Veldt AAM, Vreugdenhil G, van der Hoeven KJM
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 15
- Treatment patterns and outcomes among patients diagnosed with unresectable stage III or IV melanoma in Europe: a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
- Authors: Lebbe C, Lorigan P, Ascierto P, Testori A, Bédane C, Middleton M, van Baardewijk M, Konto C, Dueymes A, Maio M
- Issue date: 2012 Nov