AuthorsIllidge, Timothy M
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationXVII. Radiotherapy in early stage Hodgkin lymphoma. 2013, 31 Suppl 1:92-5 Hematol Oncol
- XVII. Treatment of advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Engert A
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Current role and future developments of radiotherapy in early-stage favourable Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Eich HT, Müller RP
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- A randomized trial of brief treatment of early- stage Hodgkin lymphoma: Is it effective?
- Authors: Hamed RH, Anter AH, Awad IA
- Issue date: 2012
- Radiotherapy in early stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: The importance of volume and treatment position.
- Authors: Reymen B, Spiessens S, Lievens Y
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Long-term outcome after radiotherapy alone for lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma: a retrospective multicenter study of the Australasian Radiation Oncology Lymphoma Group.
- Authors: Wirth A, Yuen K, Barton M, Roos D, Gogna K, Pratt G, Macleod C, Bydder S, Morgan G, Christie D
- Issue date: 2005 Sep 15