The largest UK single centre series using hypofractionated radical radiotherapy for NSCLC in the very elderly.
AuthorsMcPartlin, Andrew J
Bayman, Neil A
Burt, Paul A
Coote, Joanna H
Harris, Maggie A
Lee, Lip W
Sheikh, Hamid Y
Pemberton, Laura S
AffiliationChristie NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe largest UK single centre series using hypofractionated radical radiotherapy for NSCLC in the very elderly. 2013: Lung Cancer
- Accelerated hypofractionated radiotherapy for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: long-term results.
- Authors: Soliman H, Cheung P, Yeung L, Poon I, Balogh J, Barbera L, Spayne J, Danjoux C, Dahele M, Ung Y
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 1
- CT-planned accelerated hypofractionated radiotherapy in the radical treatment of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Lester JF, Macbeth FR, Brewster AE, Court JB, Iqbal N
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- A phase II trial of accelerated hypofractionated three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy in locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Zhu ZF, Fan M, Wu KL, Zhao KL, Yang HJ, Chen GY, Jiang GL, Wang LJ, Zhao S, Fu XL
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Accelerated radical radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer using two common regimens: a single-centre retrospective study of outcome.
- Authors: Pemberton LS, Din OS, Fisher PM, Hatton MQ
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- A retrospective analysis of survival outcomes for two different radiotherapy fractionation schedules given in the same overall time for limited stage small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Bettington CS, Tripcony L, Bryant G, Hickey B, Pratt G, Fay M
- Issue date: 2013 Feb