Analysis of monocyte and histiocytic cell populations in bone marrow of patients with confirmed and suspected cases of reactive histocytosis.
Eyden, Brian P
AffiliationInstitute of Hematology & Blood Diseases Hospital, State Key Laboratory of Experimental Hematology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Tianjin, China.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe characteristics of monocytes and histiocytes in the bone marrow of patients with a confirmed and suspected diagnosis of reactive histiocytosis.
CitationAnalysis of monocyte and histiocytic cell populations in bone marrow of patients with confirmed and suspected cases of reactive histocytosis. 2013, 37 (2):93-101 Ultrastruct Pathol
- Ultrastructural characteristics of nucleated cells in bone marrow of patients with acquired aplastic anemia.
- Authors: Ru YX, Zhu XF, Gao JT, Wang HJ, Zhao SX, Feng M, Liu JH, Liu EB, Chen YM, Zhen YZ
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- Virus-associated hemophagocytic syndrome: the diagnostic usefulness of immature histiocytes with benign features in the bone marrow.
- Authors: Hara T, Mizuno Y, Ueda K, Suda M
- Issue date: 1989 Jul
- Bone marrow biopsy in hemophagocytic syndrome.
- Authors: Florena AM, Iannitto E, Quintini G, Franco V
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Ultrastructure of the spleen in malignant histiocytosis.
- Authors: Heustis DG, Bull BS, Hadley GG
- Issue date: 1977 May
- Visceral leishmaniasis: II. Histiocyte ultrastructure in bone marrow associated with low level of parasitaemia and mimicking malignant histiocytosis.
- Authors: el-Shoura S, Sheikha A, al-Janadi M, Morad N, Khan AR, Westmuckett A
- Issue date: 1993 Nov