Summary of: radiation protection in dental X-ray surgeries--still rooms for improvement.
AffiliationDiagnostic Radiology and Radiation Protection Group Christie Medical Physics and Engineering.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo illustrate the authors' experience in the provision of radiation protection adviser (RPA)/medical physics expert (MPE) services and critical examination/radiation quality assurance (QA) testing, to demonstrate any continuing variability of the compliance of X-ray sets with existing guidance and of compliance of dental practices with existing legislation.
CitationSummary of: radiation protection in dental X-ray surgeries--still rooms for improvement. 2013, 214 (6):300-1 Br Dent J
JournalBritish Dental Journal
- Radiation protection in dental X-ray surgeries--still rooms for improvement.
- Authors: Hart G, Dugdale M
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Review article: radiation protection in dental radiology.
- Authors: Horner K
- Issue date: 1994 Nov
- Local diagnostic reference levels for adult posteroanterior (PA) chest x-ray examination in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Authors: Teferi S, Admassie D, Worku A, Zewdeneh D
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Web-based tools for quality assurance and radiation protection in diagnostic radiology.
- Authors: Moores BM, Charnock P, Ward M
- Issue date: 2010 Apr-May
- A quality assurance program in dental radiographic units in western Greece.
- Authors: Stavrianou K, Pappous G, Pallikarakis N
- Issue date: 2005 May