[18F]DPA-714: direct comparison with [11C]PK11195 in a model of cerebral ischemia in rats.
Julyan, Peter J
AffiliationFaculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNeuroinflammation is involved in several brain disorders and can be monitored through expression of the translocator protein 18 kDa (TSPO) on activated microglia. In recent years, several new PET radioligands for TSPO have been evaluated in disease models. [(18)F]DPA-714 is a TSPO radiotracer with great promise; however results vary between different experimental models of neuroinflammation. To further examine the potential of [(18)F]DPA-714, it was compared directly to [(11)C]PK11195 in experimental cerebral ischaemia in rats.
Citation[18F]DPA-714: direct comparison with [11C]PK11195 in a model of cerebral ischemia in rats. 2013, 8 (2):e56441 PLoS ONE
- <sup>11</sup>C-DPA-713 Versus <sup>18</sup>F-GE-180: A Preclinical Comparison of Translocator Protein 18 kDa PET Tracers to Visualize Acute and Chronic Neuroinflammation in a Mouse Model of Ischemic Stroke.
- Authors: Chaney A, Cropper HC, Johnson EM, Lechtenberg KJ, Peterson TC, Stevens MY, Buckwalter MS, James ML
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- [11C]-DPA-713 and [18F]-DPA-714 as new PET tracers for TSPO: a comparison with [11C]-(R)-PK11195 in a rat model of herpes encephalitis.
- Authors: Doorduin J, Klein HC, Dierckx RA, James M, Kassiou M, de Vries EF
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- Comparative Evaluation of Three TSPO PET Radiotracers in a LPS-Induced Model of Mild Neuroinflammation in Rats.
- Authors: Sridharan S, Lepelletier FX, Trigg W, Banister S, Reekie T, Kassiou M, Gerhard A, Hinz R, Boutin H
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Promising potential of new generation translocator protein tracers providing enhanced contrast of arthritis imaging by positron emission tomography in a rat model of arthritis.
- Authors: Gent YY, Weijers K, Molthoff CF, Windhorst AD, Huisman MC, Kassiou M, Jansen G, Lammertsma AA, van der Laken CJ
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 14
- Comparative evaluation of the translocator protein radioligands 11C-DPA-713, 18F-DPA-714, and 11C-PK11195 in a rat model of acute neuroinflammation.
- Authors: Chauveau F, Van Camp N, Dollé F, Kuhnast B, Hinnen F, Damont A, Boutin H, James M, Kassiou M, Tavitian B
- Issue date: 2009 Mar