Dpb2 integrates the leading-strand DNA polymerase into the eukaryotic replisome.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, University of Manchester, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe eukaryotic replisome is a critical determinant of genome integrity with a complex structure that remains poorly characterized. A central unresolved issue is how the Cdc45-MCM-GINS helicase is linked to DNA polymerase epsilon, which synthesizes the leading strand at replication forks and is an important focus of regulation.
CitationDpb2 integrates the leading-strand DNA polymerase into the eukaryotic replisome. 2013, 23 (7):543-52 Curr Biol
- Fidelity consequences of the impaired interaction between DNA polymerase epsilon and the GINS complex.
- Authors: Garbacz M, Araki H, Flis K, Bebenek A, Zawada AE, Jonczyk P, Makiela-Dzbenska K, Fijalkowska IJ
- Issue date: 2015 May
- DNA polymerization-independent functions of DNA polymerase epsilon in assembly and progression of the replisome in fission yeast.
- Authors: Handa T, Kanke M, Takahashi TS, Nakagawa T, Masukata H
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- DNA replication: polymerase epsilon as a non-catalytic converter of the helicase.
- Authors: Zegerman P
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 8
- GINS and Sld3 compete with one another for Mcm2-7 and Cdc45 binding.
- Authors: Bruck I, Kaplan DL
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 22
- Distinct roles for Sld3 and GINS during establishment and progression of eukaryotic DNA replication forks.
- Authors: Kanemaki M, Labib K
- Issue date: 2006 Apr 19