A randomised, double-blind phase III study of pazopanib in patients with advanced and/or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final overall survival results and safety update.
Hawkins, Robert E
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, San Camillo and Forlanini Hospitals, Rome, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this randomised phase III study (VEG105192; NCT00334282), pazopanib previously demonstrated statistically and clinically meaningful improvement of progression-free survival versus placebo in patients with advanced/metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC). Final overall survival (OS) and updated safety results are now reported.
CitationA randomised, double-blind phase III study of pazopanib in patients with advanced and/or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final overall survival results and safety update. 2013, 49 (6):1287-96 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- An open-label extension study to evaluate safety and efficacy of pazopanib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Davis ID, Deen KC, Sigal E, Hawkins RE
- Issue date: 2014
- Sorafenib for treatment of renal cell carcinoma: Final efficacy and safety results of the phase III treatment approaches in renal cancer global evaluation trial.
- Authors: Escudier B, Eisen T, Stadler WM, Szczylik C, Oudard S, Staehler M, Negrier S, Chevreau C, Desai AA, Rolland F, Demkow T, Hutson TE, Gore M, Anderson S, Hofilena G, Shan M, Pena C, Lathia C, Bukowski RM
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 10
- Pazopanib in locally advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: results of a randomized phase III trial.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Davis ID, Mardiak J, Szczylik C, Lee E, Wagstaff J, Barrios CH, Salman P, Gladkov OA, Kavina A, Zarbá JJ, Chen M, McCann L, Pandite L, Roychowdhury DF, Hawkins RE
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 20
- Pazopanib for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Pick AM, Nystrom KK
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Phase II study of pazopanib as second-line treatment after sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a Southern China Urology Cancer Consortium Trial.
- Authors: Xie M, He CS, Huang JK, Lin QZ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar