Calcium signatures are decoded by plants to give specific gene responses.
AffiliationCell Signalling Group, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, The University of Manchester, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCalcium signatures are decoded by plants to give specific gene responses. 2013, 197 (3):690-3 New Phytol
JournalThe New Phytologist
- Calcium signatures and signaling events orchestrate plant-microbe interactions.
- Authors: Yuan P, Jauregui E, Du L, Tanaka K, Poovaiah BW
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Transcriptional changes in response to growth of Arabidopsis in high external calcium.
- Authors: Chan CW, Wohlbach DJ, Rodesch MJ, Sussman MR
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 19
- Combining modelling and experimental approaches to explain how calcium signatures are decoded by calmodulin-binding transcription activators (CAMTAs) to produce specific gene expression responses.
- Authors: Liu J, Whalley HJ, Knight MR
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Transcriptional analysis of calcium-dependent and calcium-independent signalling pathways induced by oligogalacturonides.
- Authors: Moscatiello R, Mariani P, Sanders D, Maathuis FJ
- Issue date: 2006
- A stress-specific calcium signature regulating an ozone-responsive gene expression network in Arabidopsis.
- Authors: Short EF, North KA, Roberts MR, Hetherington AM, Shirras AD, McAinsh MR
- Issue date: 2012 Sep