Systematic review and network meta-analysis of overall survival comparing 3 mg/kg ipilimumab with alternative therapies in the management of pretreated patients with unresectable stage III or IV melanoma.
AffiliationMAPI Group, Houten, The Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo compare the overall survival (OS) of patients treated with 3 mg/kg ipilimumab versus alternative systemic therapies in pretreated unresectable stage III or IV melanoma patients.
CitationSystematic review and network meta-analysis of overall survival comparing 3 mg/kg Ipilimumab with alternative therapies in the management of pretreated patients with unresectable stage III or IV melanoma. 2012, 17 (11):1376-85 Oncologist
- Ipilimumab plus sargramostim vs ipilimumab alone for treatment of metastatic melanoma: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Hodi FS, Lee S, McDermott DF, Rao UN, Butterfield LH, Tarhini AA, Leming P, Puzanov I, Shin D, Kirkwood JM
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 5
- Open-label, multicenter, single-arm phase II DeCOG-study of ipilimumab in pretreated patients with different subtypes of metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Zimmer L, Eigentler TK, Kiecker F, Simon J, Utikal J, Mohr P, Berking C, Kämpgen E, Dippel E, Stadler R, Hauschild A, Fluck M, Terheyden P, Rompel R, Loquai C, Assi Z, Garbe C, Schadendorf D
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 6
- Pooled Analysis of Long-Term Survival Data From Phase II and Phase III Trials of Ipilimumab in Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma.
- Authors: Schadendorf D, Hodi FS, Robert C, Weber JS, Margolin K, Hamid O, Patt D, Chen TT, Berman DM, Wolchok JD
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 10
- Ipilimumab in pretreated patients with unresectable or metastatic cutaneous, uveal and mucosal melanoma.
- Authors: Alexander M, Mellor JD, McArthur G, Kee D
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 7
- Ipilimumab experience in heavily pretreated patients with melanoma in an expanded access program at the University Hospital of Siena (Italy).
- Authors: Di Giacomo AM, Danielli R, Calabrò L, Bertocci E, Nannicini C, Giannarelli D, Balestrazzi A, Vigni F, Riversi V, Miracco C, Biagioli M, Altomonte M, Maio M
- Issue date: 2011 Apr