Nasopharyngeal carcinoma - a retrospective review of demographics, treatment and patient outcome in a single centre.
AuthorsColaco, Rovel J
Betts, Guy N J
Yap, Beng K
Sykes, Andrew J
Slevin, Nicholas J
Homer, Jarrod J
Lee, Lip W
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNasopharyngeal cancer (NPC) is relatively uncommon, especially in the Western world. We report our single institution experience of 20 years of data in 128 patients with NPC, including responses to different treatment modalities and outcomes by histological subtype.
CitationNasopharyngeal carcinoma - a retrospective review of demographics, treatment and patient outcome in a single centre. 2013, 25 (3):171-7 Clin Oncol
- Prognostic factors and outcome for nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Authors: Farias TP, Dias FL, Lima RA, Kligerman J, de Sá GM, Barbosa MM, Gonçalves FB Jr
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- The prognostic influence of prevertebral space involvement in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Authors: Lee CC, Chu ST, Chou P, Lee CC, Chen LF
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Prognostic factors of 305 nasopharyngeal carcinoma patients treated with intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
- Authors: Han L, Lin SJ, Pan JJ, Chen CB, Zhang Y, Zhang XC, Liao XY, Chen QS
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Nasopharyngeal cancer in the Middle East: experience of the American University of Beirut Medical Center.
- Authors: Geara FB, Nasr E, Tucker SL, Brihi E, Zaytoun G, Hadi U, Salem Z, El Saghir N, Issa P, Shamseddine A
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 1
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy vs radiotherapy alone in stage II nasopharyngeal carcinoma: phase III randomized trial.
- Authors: Chen QY, Wen YF, Guo L, Liu H, Huang PY, Mo HY, Li NW, Xiang YQ, Luo DH, Qiu F, Sun R, Deng MQ, Chen MY, Hua YJ, Guo X, Cao KJ, Hong MH, Qian CN, Mai HQ
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 7