AuthorsHowell, Sacha J
AffiliationThe University of Manchester, Institute of Cancer Studies, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRecent advances in the genomic analysis of breast cancers show promise in better defining endocrine sensitive subtypes. In addition, several key trials have recently reported results that better define the optimal sequence of endocrine agents and approaches to overcome endocrine resistance.
CitationAdvances in the treatment of luminal breast cancer. 2013, 25 (1):49-54 Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol
JournalCurrent Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The use of selective estrogen receptor modulators and selective estrogen receptor down-regulators in breast cancer.
- Authors: Howell SJ, Johnston SR, Howell A
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Fulvestrant: an estrogen receptor antagonist that downregulates the estrogen receptor.
- Authors: Jones SE
- Issue date: 2003 Oct
- A review of the treatment of endocrine responsive metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Authors: Cardoso F, Bischoff J, Brain E, Zotano ÁG, Lück HJ, Tjan-Heijnen VC, Tanner M, Aapro M
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/AKT/mammalian target of rapamycin pathway inhibition: a breakthrough in the management of luminal (ER+/HER2-) breast cancers?
- Authors: Zardavas D, Fumagalli D, Loi S
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Role of fulvestrant in the management of postmenopausal breast cancer.
- Authors: Krell J, Januszewski A, Yan K, Palmieri C
- Issue date: 2011 Nov