AffiliationDepartment of Haematology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, M20 4BX.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA young adult male with precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia was admitted with febrile neutropaenia following standard BFM consolidation (Phase II) on the United Kingdom Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia 2003 (UKALL2003) Regimen B protocol. An infected pilonidal sinus was diagnosed and treated with incision, drainage and broad spectrum antibiotics. Post-operatively he complained of a sore throat and cough. High-resolution computed tomography demonstrated a hypodense soft tissue mass indenting the trachea in the subglottic region (upper panel; indicated by arrow). © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
CitationFatal invasive aspergillosis of the larynx. 2012: Eur J Haematol
JournalEuropean Journal of Haematology
- Zygomycosis in a 13 year old girl with T-NHL.
- Authors: Kollmar N, Lakomek M, Kühnle I
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- Drug Rash, Eosinophilia, Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) in a Child With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Authors: Thakkar D, Singh Y, Yadav SP
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Herpes simplex virus reactivation and disease during treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Authors: Lauten M, Güttel C, Härtel C, Erdlenbruch B
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Long-term results of AIEOP-8805 protocol for acute B-cell lymphoblastic leukemia of childhood.
- Authors: Pillon M, Aricò M, Basso G, Locatelli F, Citterio M, Micalizzi C, Testi AM, Barisone E, Nardi M, Lombardi A, Rondelli R, Rosolen A, NHL-Committee of the Italian Association of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology.
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Double minute chromosomes and c-MYC amplification in a child with secondary myelodysplastic syndrome after treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Authors: Mathew S, Lorsbach RB, Shearer P, Sandlund JT, Raimondi SC
- Issue date: 2000 Jul