Methodological considerations in the evaluation of radiotherapy technologies.
Mackay, Ranald I
Illidge, Timothy M
AffiliationUniversity of Cambridge, Department of Oncology, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMethodological considerations in the evaluation of radiotherapy technologies. 2012, 24 (10):707-9 Clin Oncol
- Low-dose radiotherapy of disease.
- Authors: Pollycove M, Feinendegen LE
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Evaluation of novel radiotherapy technologies: what evidence is needed to assess their clinical and cost effectiveness, and how should we get it?
- Authors: van Loon J, Grutters J, Macbeth F
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Time-dose considerations for normal-tissue tolerance.
- Authors: Thames HD, Peters LJ, Ang KK
- Issue date: 1989
- [Possibilities of clinical application of neutrons].
- Authors: Breur K, van Peperzeel HA, Broerse JJ, Barendsen GW
- Issue date: 1974 Oct-Dec
- [Strategy for technical evaluation in radiation oncology: methodological and ethical aspects, the French society for radiation oncology's opinion].
- Authors: Chauvet B, Mornex F, Mahé MA
- Issue date: 2014 Oct