Treatment patterns and outcomes among patients diagnosed with unresectable stage III or IV melanoma in Europe: A retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
Lorigan, Paul C
van Baardewijk, M
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, APHP U976, Paris 7 Diderot University, Hôpital Saint-Louis, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMELanoma treatment patterns and Outcomes among patients with unresectable stage III or stage IV Disease: a retrospective longitudinal surveY (MELODY), the first multicountry, observational survey in patients with advanced melanoma, aimed to quantify the impact of existing treatment strategies by capturing information on treatment patterns and clinical outcomes.
CitationTreatment patterns and outcomes among patients diagnosed with unresectable stage III or IV melanoma in Europe: A retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study). 2012, 48 (17):3205-14 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Treatment patterns and outcomes in patients with advanced melanoma in France.
- Authors: Bedane C, Leccia MT, Sassolas B, Bregman B, Lebbé C, French investigators of the MELODY study.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Predictive factors for the development of brain metastasis in advanced unresectable metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Bedikian AY, Wei C, Detry M, Kim KB, Papadopoulos NE, Hwu WJ, Homsi J, Davies M, McIntyre S, Hwu P
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Economic impact of healthcare resource utilisation patterns among patients diagnosed with advanced melanoma in the United Kingdom, Italy, and France: results from a retrospective, longitudinal survey (MELODY study).
- Authors: Johnston K, Levy AR, Lorigan P, Maio M, Lebbe C, Middleton M, Testori A, Bédane C, Konto C, Dueymes A, Sbarigia U, van Baardewijk M
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- The cost of unresectable stage III or stage IV melanoma in Italy.
- Authors: Maio M, Ascierto P, Testori A, Ridolfi R, Bajetta E, Queirolo P, Guida M, Romanini A, Chiarion-Sileni V, Pigozzo J, Di Giacomo AM, Calandriello M, Didoni G, van Baardewijk M, Konto C, Lucioni C
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 1
- Prognostic factors in 1,521 melanoma patients with distant metastases.
- Authors: Barth A, Wanek LA, Morton DL
- Issue date: 1995 Sep