Tissue factor expression in the metaplasia-adenoma-carcinoma sequence of gastric cancer in a European population.
AffiliationRoyal Perth Hospital, GPO Box X2213, Perth, Western Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTissue factor (TF), which has a role in normal tissue haemostasis, was reported to be aberrantly expressed, associated with higher microvascular density and a poor prognosis in intestinal-type gastric adenocarcinoma in the Japanese population. This is the first study to look at the relationship of TF and the metaplasia-adenoma-carcinoma sequence (MACS) of gastric cancer in a European population.
CitationTissue factor expression in the metaplasia-adenoma-carcinoma sequence of gastric cancer in a European population. 2012, 107 (7):1125-30 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Tissue factor expression is a clinical indicator of lymphatic metastasis and poor prognosis in gastric cancer with intestinal phenotype.
- Authors: Yamashita H, Kitayama J, Ishikawa M, Nagawa H
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 15
- Expression and prognostic significance of human growth and transformation-dependent protein in gastric carcinoma and gastric adenoma.
- Authors: Cho YE, Kim JY, Kim YW, Park JH, Lee S
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- The role of Reg IV gene and its encoding product in gastric carcinogenesis.
- Authors: Zheng HC, Xu XY, Yu M, Takahashi H, Masuda S, Takano Y
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Paradoxical expression of maspin in gastric carcinomas: correlation with carcinogenesis and progression.
- Authors: Yu M, Zheng H, Tsuneyama K, Takahashi H, Nomoto K, Xu H, Takano Y
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Nuclear or cytoplasmic localization of Bag-1 distinctly correlates with pathologic behavior and outcome of gastric carcinomas.
- Authors: Zheng HC, Xu XY, Xing YN, Wei ZL, Takahashi H, Masuda S, Takano Y
- Issue date: 2010 May