Treatment for early-stage hodgkin lymphoma: has radiotherapy had its day?
AuthorsRadford, John A
AffiliationThe University of Manchester and the Christie National Health Service Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTreatment for early-stage hodgkin lymphoma: has radiotherapy had its day? 2012, 30 (31):3783-5 J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Chemotherapy or combined modality treatment: the optimal treatment for Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Diehl V
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 1
- Early-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Armitage JO
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 12
- [Diagnosis and treatment of Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) in children].
- Authors: Kolygin BA
- Issue date: 2002
- The chemotherapy/radiation balance in advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma: overweight which side?
- Authors: Carde P
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 20
- [Combined-modality therapy for 150 cases of early-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma].
- Authors: Niu Y, Shi YK, He XH, Feng FY, Zhou LQ, Gu DZ
- Issue date: 2008 Aug