Low ERK phosphorylation in cancer-associated fibroblasts is associated with tamoxifen resistance in pre-menopausal breast cancer.
AffiliationBreakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, School of Cancer, Enabling Sciences and Technology, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study was to evaluate ERK phosphorylation as a stromal biomarker for breast cancer prognosis and tamoxifen treatment prediction within a randomized tamoxifen trial.
CitationLow ERK phosphorylation in cancer-associated fibroblasts is associated with tamoxifen resistance in pre-menopausal breast cancer. 2012, 7 (9):e45669 PLoS ONE
- Association between Pak1 expression and subcellular localization and tamoxifen resistance in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Holm C, Rayala S, Jirström K, Stål O, Kumar R, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2006 May 17
- TGF-beta receptor type-2 expression in cancer-associated fibroblasts regulates breast cancer cell growth and survival and is a prognostic marker in pre-menopausal breast cancer.
- Authors: Busch S, Acar A, Magnusson Y, Gregersson P, Rydén L, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 2
- ERK phosphorylation is linked to VEGFR2 expression and Ets-2 phosphorylation in breast cancer and is associated with tamoxifen treatment resistance and small tumours with good prognosis.
- Authors: Svensson S, Jirström K, Rydén L, Roos G, Emdin S, Ostrowski MC, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 23
- Phosphorylation of the oestrogen receptor alpha at serine 305 and prediction of tamoxifen resistance in breast cancer.
- Authors: Holm C, Kok M, Michalides R, Fles R, Koornstra RH, Wesseling J, Hauptmann M, Neefjes J, Peterse JL, Stål O, Landberg G, Linn SC
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Co-expression of estrogen receptor alpha and Apolipoprotein D in node positive operable breast cancer--possible relevance for survival and effects of adjuvant tamoxifen in postmenopausal patients.
- Authors: Søiland H, Skaland I, Varhaug JE, Kørner H, Janssen EA, Gudlaugsson E, Baak JP, Søreide JA
- Issue date: 2009