Low ERK phosphorylation in cancer-associated fibroblasts is associated with tamoxifen resistance in pre-menopausal breast cancer.
AffiliationBreakthrough Breast Cancer Research Unit, School of Cancer, Enabling Sciences and Technology, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this study was to evaluate ERK phosphorylation as a stromal biomarker for breast cancer prognosis and tamoxifen treatment prediction within a randomized tamoxifen trial.
CitationLow ERK phosphorylation in cancer-associated fibroblasts is associated with tamoxifen resistance in pre-menopausal breast cancer. 2012, 7 (9):e45669 PLoS ONE
- Association between Pak1 expression and subcellular localization and tamoxifen resistance in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Holm C, Rayala S, Jirström K, Stål O, Kumar R, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2006 May 17
- Acquisition of epithelial-mesenchymal transition phenotype in the tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer cell: a new role for G protein-coupled estrogen receptor in mediating tamoxifen resistance through cancer-associated fibroblast-derived fibronectin and β1-integrin signaling pathway in tumor cells.
- Authors: Yuan J, Liu M, Yang L, Tu G, Zhu Q, Chen M, Cheng H, Luo H, Fu W, Li Z, Yang G
- Issue date: 2015 May 21
- ERK phosphorylation is linked to VEGFR2 expression and Ets-2 phosphorylation in breast cancer and is associated with tamoxifen treatment resistance and small tumours with good prognosis.
- Authors: Svensson S, Jirström K, Rydén L, Roos G, Emdin S, Ostrowski MC, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 23
- Estrogen receptor-alpha phosphorylation at serine-118 and tamoxifen response in breast cancer.
- Authors: Kok M, Holm-Wigerup C, Hauptmann M, Michalides R, Stål O, Linn S, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 16
- Tumor co-expression of progranulin and sortilin as a prognostic biomarker in breast cancer.
- Authors: Berger K, Rhost S, Rafnsdóttir S, Hughes É, Magnusson Y, Ekholm M, Stål O, Rydén L, Landberg G
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 22